Snow dedicated her reading on Friday to her late mentor & writing advocate, Cort McMeel. Glassmusic wouldn’t exist without him & her writing group, the Seven Samurai. She enjoyed all the wonderful support at her book signing from friends, students, new readers, and the BookBar!
- Glassmusic was shortlisted for the 2015 International Rubery Book Award!
- 2015 Robert and Daryl Davis Fellowship in Poetry, Seaside Writers Conference
- Editor’s Pick for poetry in the 2013 Northern Colorado Writers Contest, featured in Pooled Ink
- 1st Place in the 2007 Writers Studio Contest for narrative nonfiction, Arapahoe Community College, featured in Progenitor
Reviews of Glassmusic
- “Silence and Sound,” Rosalie Grosch, Norwegian American Weekly
- Annie Dawid reviews Glassmusic, with a nice comparison to Ingmar Bergman’s films! (Her review was also featured in Colorado Central, June 2015).
- A review by author and blogger Melissa Cronin
- “A lyrical debut novel,” Norwegian American Weekly
- Praise for Snow’s Debut Novel
- Snow’s poem, “Butterfly Boy,” was added to the Denver Poetry Map and featured as an Editor’s Pick in Pooled Ink
Blogs & Reviews by Snow
- Laughing at Coyote, the Chicano/Chicana Trickster, review of Red Canyon Falling on Churches, poetry by Juliana Aragón Fatula
- “Returning to Her Roots: Rebecca Snow Speak in Seattle”
- Inspired by Family History
- Seaside Writers Conference
- Tranströmer Reads from His Work
- Bly vs. Fulton: Tranströmer’s “Allegro”
A few blogs written for Lighthouse Writers Workshop
Author Interviews and Panels
- Story of a Book, Lighthouse Writers
- Like Norway But Warmer–A Writers Write Interview with Rebecca Snow
- Rebecca Snow, Writer–Les Femmes Folles interviews Snow about her writing